MDR Associates offers an extensive range of the highest quality furniture for a variety of venues from offices to institutional interiors and public areas.
Our products are manufactured & designed to the highest of quality standards and our manufacturers are handpicked to ensure only the best represent our company and support our clients.
We work exclusively with the Architectural & Design community, Corporate Office Environments, Contract & Specialty Furniture Dealers, Educational and Publicly Funded Institutions.
We began our commercial furniture initiatives as a manufacturer and marketer of Wood Systems and Casegood Furniture, subsequently selling the business to a major company in the office furniture industry.
Our business transitioned in 2001, we began providing Consulting Services to manufacturers of contract/commercial furniture. In 2003 our focus changed and we became Sales Representatives/Distributors, promoting both Auditorium and Lecture Hall Seating as well as Interlocking Panel Systems.
Our product mix expanded to include a wide range of Commercial Office Furniture lines including Task & Stack Seating, Laminate & Veneer Furniture, Tables, Height Adjustable Furniture and Soft Seating.
In 2006, we opened our Toronto Showroom and have since moved to our new location in Mississauga near Winston Churchill and 403.”
We pursue a strategic approach to the marketplace, targeting people and accounts best positioned for the products we represent. We assist our clients in the development of product Specifications.
Our products are supported by highly qualified furniture dealers who provide outstanding installation and ongoing support services.
Our business model is designed to support the following important initiatives:
- We only select partners who offer the highest level of professionalism, integrity and ongoing product innovation and support to their client base.
- Our manufacturers respond early to signs of wear before problems occur.
- We respond with a site review of the product and its application and then recommend a replacement.
- We select products that are innovative and responsive to current market needs
- Products must endure and be covered by a better than average Warranty
- Products must enhance the options available to our Architect / Designer / Dealer influencers
MDR Associates provides "Expert" product information and application inputs to professionals to whom we promote our products. We offer differentiated products which fulfill a market niche and offer a competitive advantage.